Jobs at Goldsmiths
The project aims to enable the exchange of a critical mass of individuals experienced in cross-national collaboration and a more widely diffused understanding of cross-cultural working in both markets. The project will address a range of critical research questions. First, what new opportunities and challenges will 5G enabled interactive experiences bring? Second, how can China and UK technologists and creatives best work together? Third, what new monetisation models will best realise the fruits of these endeavours? And last but not least, what are the necessary ethical considerations given rapid advances in AI and immersive? We will address these research questions through networking events, online and in person workshops, and via large-scale and in-depth audience and market research (including XR user studies) conducted in both countries.
• Working closely with PI and co-Is in this project and form research questions utilising XR technology to facilitate UK-China partnership building in the area of XR and creative industry
• Facilitate online workshop events with both UK and China based partners in the area of immersive technology and art.
• Implement prototype and/or research studies
• Conduct both domestic and international user studies
• Publishing in international conferences and journals and presenting research results.
• Provide administrative and technical support for UK academics and partners from the creative industry’s showcase in China