Jobs at Goldsmiths
HR Data Analyst
Goldsmiths is a world-renowned university that has a reputation for rigorous and innovative academic work; creativity has long been our hallmark. Academic excellence and imaginative course content combine to make a place where creative minds can thrive.
About the role...
The HR Team has recently moved to a new operating model; designed to deliver a more streamlined, consistent and effective HR service to support the delivery of Goldsmiths strategy and as such are seeking to appoint a permanent HR Data Analyst, to join us at this exciting stage of evolution.
You will provide quality support to high profile staff data initiatives and contribute to ongoing work to improve the quality and availability of staff data. Key duties include:
- querying and analysing HR databases
- creating and disseminating a range of HR management information and data dashboards
- validating HR data and identifying areas for data quality improvement
- managing data workflows within our HR Information System
- troubleshooting HR self-service issues
- assisting with the completion of the HESA Staff Submission
- providing data for charter mark applications, statutory returns, surveys and EDI initiatives
- support colleagues in HR and the wider college with data requests
- providing administrative support to data-related initiatives
You will have experience of maintaining and analysing large datasets with demonstrable knowledge of data analysis techniques and have the ability to work in an organised, clear and consistent way. You will enjoy working with HR systems and processes, and will look for opportunities to improve these.
You will be a logical and creative thinker who enjoys problem-solving and streamlining processes. You will be inspired by data and have a fundamental appreciation for its application. You will be looking to build your skillset and career as an Analyst and will take your own professional development seriously.
Goldsmiths is currently operating on a hybrid-working model, and you will be expected to work on campus for two days a week.