Jobs at Goldsmiths
Service Support Analyst
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
We are looking for an experienced motivated Service Desk Analyst with exceptional Apple Mac skills and Windows skills. This role also requires audio visual experience, preferably gained from an higher education organisation.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic IT department and contribute to developing the Service Operations team that provides IT services support to customers.
The successful Service Support Analyst should have the following skills:
- Outstanding level of customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to respond to a broad range of service request for support
- The deployment of applications to Apple Mac and Windows PCs using industry standard applications such as SCCM, Munki & Intune
- The ability to maintain incident and service requests records
- Monitor IT servers, virtual servers and services and report any alerts in a timely manner.
- Create technical or procedure guides on behalf of non-technical customers
- Provision of telephone and remote support for teaching room AV & IT equipment