Jobs at Goldsmiths
IT Projects Manager
Are you an experienced IT Project Management professional looking for a new challenge in a creative University environment?
Goldsmiths, University of London is a world-leading centre of educational excellence where ground-breaking research meets innovative teaching and thinking. We are looking for inspiring and talented individual to manage a range of IT projects to support the Recovery Plan to restore the financial sustainability of the College and help improve our data driven environment, utilising cloud and integration technologies to enable high quality services for students and staff.
Goldsmiths is looking to appoint an IT Projects Manager to join the IT Service Strategy and Planning team. As part of an ever changing innovative enterprise environment, your role will be key in providing direction, support and delivery to a range of projects across IT&IS and in partnership with the University-wide Programme Management Office.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective, customer facing projects across the College to make efficiency savings and improve our services.
As an employer of choice, Goldsmiths, University of London offer an extensive benefits package including:
- A competitive salary package of £45,279 to £54,874 (inclusive of London weighting allowance)
- 2 year contract to April 2023
- 28 days annual leave plus 6 paid closure days (4 at Christmas and 2 at Easter) and statutory bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme (USS or LPFA)
- Working in Zone 2, with fantastic transport links and interest free travel to work loans
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay and tax efficient childcare voucher scheme
- On-site dining facilities
- Access to University of London facilities such as Senate House Library