Jobs at Goldsmiths
Head of Secretariat
The Secretariat is a critical department of Goldsmiths’ central administration, contributing to the breadth of the College’s activities, providing assurance to key stakeholders and fulfilling its statutory and regulatory responsibilities.
The Secretariat is responsible for:
- Supporting and advising Council (the College’s governing body) in the discharge of its statutory, regulatory and constitutional duties and the pursuit of its charitable objectives
- Providing advice and support to the College on all matters pertaining to governance
- Servicing Council and its committees and maintaining and enhancing the governance infrastructure of the College
- Maintaining and enhancing the College’s constitutional documents
- Safeguarding the College’s seal
- Maintaining and advancing the College’s Risk Management Framework
- Assisting to enhance internal control measures
- Maintaining and advancing the College's Compliance Framework
- Business continuity and emergency planning
- Insurance procurement.